The English Court - AA

The English Court - AA

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Lego

What is this about?
I have a large, quite healthy I might add, fascination with Lego. I did give a hint that this post would be about "playing well" and this is. Lego is basically blocks that one can build different things with. The Lego brand was originally wooden toys but has evolved to the current plastic blocks enjoyed the world over.

Why Lego?
I don't really know the answer is but I think it comes from the human idea to create something to our own mind. I really believe what Lego does is give ideas of expressions in forms of a physical object - forms of human expression are always in need of a way of doing so. Everyone has their own way of expressing things in differing ways and I believe that Lego is one of them - certainly one of mine.

Lego is loved the world round because of the way it gives people the avenue of being creative. Or in the case where there are instructions, to make a lovely model of their favourite theme - Star Wars being mine. While Lego is most certainly overpriced over here, what is not different is the amount of people buying Lego. Lego will continue to enjoy a wide audience, all they have to look for is their price tag!

Summation
Okay, this was really short but I had to put something up! Something juicer will be coming up, "juicer"? In any case it will be two parted. Hint! It will be about difference.
A VERY Small Perspective again.
Thanks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment