The English Court - AA

The English Court - AA

Wednesday 22 October 2014

What this thing is about.

Hi There,
The best way to describe who I am is that I am developing. This blog will be about the progress in evolving my views on the world and indeed my comments on life in general. I may sound a little formal in writing these things but that is my style.

Why the Name?
I am open to any point of view out there. I am only young and I do not have a good understanding on different points of view yet, and my perspective on things among everyone else, is only small. By the end of this blog (if there will be an end), I would hope to see a significant progress in the development of my ideas. But this is not just about me! It is about looking at yourself as well! So, let's start small together.

What will it be about?
This new addition to my life is basically my understanding about issues I feel that need to be talked about. I will talk about all things and many things but most importantly, I believe that the most important thing to come out of this is understanding the human being. Of course, human beings are complex in the way we differ from each other, but we all empathise with each other when we need to most - which I feel, is something we need to be doing more about!

A bit about Me
Well, we just have to find that out over the course of this blog.

Well, this is only the start to "A Small Point of View",

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment